TFGA is committed to protecting your privacy. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing the Site and for your application to our events and programs. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Purpose of collecting and keeping personal data
1. TFGA will use personal data collected from you for the purposes for which it was collected.
2. TFGA may use your personal data (including your name, job title, company name, contact details such as email, telephone numbers, credit card or other payment details, and other information collected in your profile such as the events or programs you participated in or wish to participate in, the areas of interest you indicated, reviews, feedback and opinions, and any other personal data you choose to provide to us, etc., if applicable) for the following purposes including, but not limited to: provision of services for donations, sponsorship, events, programs and volunteers through the Site or any other means (including inquiries, and provision of any related payment, identification, registration, billing), administration, management, and communications purposes including surveys, feedback collection, and research whether via mail, electronic mail, telephone, SMS or online, etc.
Privacy of personal data and disclosure
1. Your personal data will be kept strictly confidential and securely kept.
2. TFGA will not divulge, sell, trade, or rent personal data to external parties for their own purpose.
3. However, TFGA may disclose or transfer such personal data where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the above purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the data was collected (including without limitation debt collection or payment services, telecommunications. IT, and computer services, marketing, communications, distribution or other services, if applicable), to:
(a) any third party service provider and any other person under a duty of confidentiality to TFGA including without limitation, TFGA staff, agents, and other organizations which have undertaken to keep such information confidential; and
(b) any person or entity to whom TFGA is under an obligation to make disclosure under laws or guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities.
Access and correction of personal data
1. The provision of your personal data to TFGA is on a voluntary basis.
2. You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communications or contacting TFGA at email@example.com with your full name and contact details.
4. If you are in an EU Member State, you have the right, subject to certain limitations or restrictions, under the data protection laws in the EU to:
(a) request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data;
(b) obtain restriction of processing or to object to the processing of your personal data; and
(c) the right to data portability.
Individuals in the EU also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of their personal data with their local data protection authority.
6. Data access or correction requests should be addressed to us in writing to:
Last updated on 25 April 2021